Blue Screen Error or Stop Error is common in all Windows based Operating Systems.
In Windows 8 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) appear with a big smiley icon : ( and a Text showing to restart your computer. If this Blue Screen Error continues it results in loss of Application data.
Reasons For The Occurrence Of Blue Screen Error
Hardware Failure In the System
Using Old Version of Drivers
If the System is affected by Virus
Failure of RAM and Power Supply Problems
Steps to Fix Blue Screen of Death
1) In most of the cases the problem occurs only because of the Drivers, so first update your Windows Operating System Drivers.
Download a software called SlimDrivers Which automatically detects the drivers and update them.
2) Install Best Antivirus and Scan the entire system.
My suggestion is to Download Free Avast antivirus and Configure the Boot Scan.
3) Check whether the RAM is Working or Not, Remove the RAM Clean it and Fix it properly in its slot. Use RAM Optimizer Software which Boosts the system performance.
4) Check whether there are any loose connections in the cabinet. If necessary open the cabinet clean it.
5) Run Disk Defragmenter and Error Checking on your Hard Drive.
6) Download the below mentioned Cleaning Softwares and Run them on your computer.
7) Finally Restart your system and Run it in Safe Mode.
To Run your PC in Safe Mode press F8 button at the time of booting.
For more Troubleshooting Options Refer Below Link
Hope you all like this Post, Tell us your Views through Comments.