This article should guide you on how to download and install HP Photosmart printer driver. Please note that this guide is applicable to windows 8, 7, XP. Also note that the driver includes other software necessary for your printer to work well, like the printer diagnostic tool.
If you want printer accessories and parts such as the ink cartridge, they are available at the HP support site. You can also get information about retail location, retail price and HP customer support.
HP Photosmart 6510 Printer Driver Free Download
The HP Photosmart 6510 series is enriched with new classy features and very useful printer software ,such as wireless enabled printing.For you exploit the endless functionality available,you need to have the respective drivers preinstalled in the printer device software.
Just to name a few,you are going to have network and USB printing capabilities,enabled by drivers for Universal Network,wireless, lan and even bluetooth.You also get pcl5/pcl6 drivers,for higher quality printing.(color, graphics, font clarity).
You should know that when you have no drivers or when the driver software is corrupt or outdated you will run into problems. Therefore, it is necessary to download latest drivers and from trusted sources only.You may not be able to connect to your printer or even to the internet.The quality of your works may not be pleasing, you may get error messages, screen freezing or even worse your computer crashing.
Step by step guide on downloading and installing HP Photosmart 6510 printer driver.
[table “25” not found /]
1. Manually download the .exe file from below given links
2. After downloading, run the .exe file. Let it finish extracting without interruption.
3. From the dialogue window that pops up, click next.
4. Check the box that says you have read and agreed the installation settings and click next.
5. Let the installation software run its course, though the six stages without interruption.
6. Choose the connection you are going to use to connect the computer and printer after installing and click next.
7. You should receive a confirmation message for successfully completing the installation,and a set up for your printing options.
Click For HP Officejet 6500