Sharepod is lightweight Windows software distinguished as one of the first applications that supported the transfer or download of music and video files from portable media players (PMP), such as iPod, iPhone, and iPad, into another PMP, such as iTunes, or a desktop PC. Furthermore, it is compatible with Mac.
Download Sharepod To Transfer Songs From iPod To PC For Windows 8.1,7,XP
Sharepod Software Key Features
- A simple, clean interface design, which makes the application pleasurable to use. And, you can delete it anytime.
- Sharepod supports a drag-and-drop operating method, making the transfer of files easy and problem-free. It has capability for a customized organization of its files.
- No installation is needed to use it.
- This software contains a search tool and supports ratings and playlists. It has capability to search files by Title, Artist, Album, and Genre, or a combination there of.
- Itcan be used to back up photos and to edit tags.
Sharepod Pricing and Licensing Information
Sharepod producers, such as Macroplant, allow its use for a 30-day free-trial period, after which the software has to be purchased for a price of $20 with 100% money-back guarantee. Users, however, may make exact copies of the software for personal use and share them to friends. For regular users, one software copy may only be used by a user.
Download here: Sharepod Free Download
Sharepod vs CopyTrans
Like Sharepod, CopyTrans is another music management freeware. However, unlike Sharepod, it exclusively works with a PC, not with PMP. Moreover, Sharepod provides a more seamless organizer for files than CopyTrans, which requires a relatively cumbersome procedure. CopyTrans also does not transfer music files. Instead, it create backup of these files.
Sharepod Compatibility With Different Operating Systems
Sharepod is compatible with both PC and Mac operating systems (OS). It is seamless with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. It also works very well with Mac software such as OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9, and OS X 10.10.