TCP Optimizer free download software tool that tweaks TCP (Transfer Control Protocol, the protocol of the internet optimizer) settings to ensure an optimal result. The default settings that’s included in your lan card is good but it’s not optimized for your connection speed.TCP Optimizer is a pc software free download fixes that by tweaking and optimizing your lan card’s connection settings to achieve the most efficient speed possible.
So if you want to make the most out of your internet connection tweaking your lan card with TCP Optimizer is a must. TCP Optimizer free download and is only available for windows 7,windows 8.1,windows 10 it’s not available for linux and mac.
TCP Optimizer software For Windows 7,8.1
[table “163” not found /]
Top 5 TCP Optimizer Features
1. Easy to use interface. TCP optimizer has an easy to use interface that allows even beginners to tweak the options they like with ease.There’s a bar you can set to whatever speed your connection is.
2.Wide array of settings. This tool is full of advance options that you can tweak to your hearts’ desire. Every network related setting is exposed by this program.
3.Free and Small size. This program is only 643kb in length and can be downloaded for free on the official website. PC Optimizer allows you to put it into a flashdrive and forget it’s there.
4. Preset Settings. TCP Optimizer comes with preset settings that would automatically optimize your connection. You can choose from Windows Default, Optimal or Custom.
5. Multi OS support. Nearly every windows OS is supported by this tool, Windows 98, ME, NT, XP, 2K, 2K3, Vista and windows 7 are supported.This allows you to run it on almost anywhere.
TCP Optimizer Installation Guide
TCP Optimizer free download does not require installation of any kind, you just run the exe and it will work.
1. Go to the official website.
2. Click on TCP optimization software and download the file.
3. If you downloaded the zip file, extract the file with 7zip or other unzip software.
4. Now right-click TCP pc Optimizer and click “Run as Administrator”
5. TCP Optimizer should be running now, ff not redownload the file and try again.
How To Use TCP Optimizer
TCP is the protocol of the internet and governs how data travels between the network. The default TCP setting that comes with windows is as generic as possible to make it work on a wide range of PCs. As a result, it’s not as fast as it could be. By using TCP Optimizer free download you can change those settings and make your connection run as fast as it can. Using the program is easy, just follow the following steps.
1. Set the slider bar to your maximum connection speed. It’s in kilobits per second. If you don’t know your maximum increase internet speed run a speed test.
2. Select your network adapter in the dropdown list, if there’s multiple items in the list pick the realtek, gigabyte or intel one.
3. Click the optimal setting radio button on the bottom of the program.
4. Finally apply the changes by clicking “Apply changes”.
5. Reboot your PC. If all goes right your internet connection will now be faster.